70 years ago, Dale Carnegie made waves with his book on winning friends and influencing people – despite the misleading title of “How to win friends and influence people”.
As humanity continues to devolve, this book, updated for the needs of the modern generation, helps people retain a semblance of that one thing that makes us human – coherent communication.
Book topics include:
- How to emulate emoticons using just your face
- How to maintain eye contact while talking to others
- Useful words to replace acronyms and hashtags
- How to interpret the complexities of facial expressions, inflection and tone
- How to be yourself without posing for a selfie
- How to maintain mental focus on things other than screens
Share if this made you #rofl!